1. I have an excuse not to do laundry.
2. I can feel the petrichor, the awesome smell that is produced when the rain hits dry soil.
3. I can go out without wearing sunscreen.
4. I get to use my amazing Taiwanese typhoon-proof umbrella.
5. I allow myself to make more time for writing and reading.
6. My plants get automatically watered.
7. I spend more time in the kitchen.
8. Memories from my childhood come to my mind.
9. The air feels cleaner and fresher.
10. I forget about how arid this place is.